Words are a pretext.
It is the inner bond that draws
one person to another, not words.
- You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. ~Babe Ruth
- It takes one person to forgive, it takes two people to be reunited. ~Lewis B. Smedes
- Not everything has a name. Some things lead us into a realm beyond words
- Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile ,Give him yours. ~Zig Ziglar
- A person’s world is only as big as their heart
- The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job. ~Zig Ziglar
- Smile is powerful…
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. ~Tommy Lasorda
- Failure is an event, not a person.Yesterday ended last night. ~Zig Ziglar
- The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels.